Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A time to share - Inspiration Destination #83

Wednesday April 27, 2016

It's Challenge #83 at Inspiration Destination.. Where it's always Anything Goes


Sponsor for this card is All Dressed Up

 I am using this darling image called A time to share.. I think they are so cute and I wanted to use some fun colors. I colored them first then went looking for a designer paper to use. (( usually find papers first then color).. boy was I lucky.. I found this right away. I always seem to go to my basic grey first and there it was.. Truthfully I could of found it and many more within the color range in my large stash of papers. I am not a hoarder but oh my I have so many paper pads in so many sizes.. Enough about me.. This card is so cute and I am loving coloring the blackish hair.. I always go with the browns and tried the blonds but I am not liking my choice of copics.. so I need to find a good blend of copics to get the blond.
I hope you play at ID where it's always ATG



Challenges:
Suzy bee's bloomin #17 - anything goes/twist for lady/girl
Crazy 4 challenges #333 - flowers
Glitter n sparkle #185 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #54 - earn your stripes
Robyn's fetish #313 - anything goes
Craft your passion #309 - anything goes
Make my Monday - April showers bring May flowers
Die cutting divas # 263 - April symbols - flowers/diamonds
Tuesday throwdown #291 - anything goes
Clear it out - nature / greenery
Penny's paper-crafty # 275  - sewing /real or faux
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #69 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #228-229 - anything goes
PDE linky part #120 - anything goes
Brown sugar #195 - anything goes

recipe: image All dressed up/a time to share, recollection base, bg plumeria dp, your next stamp banner stitch die, ms leaf punches, su flower punch, sequins, copics




26 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color of her hair
and the umbrella
and the dress
oooh two little cutie pie
sweet cute and hey again that flower Billie love it always your added of tiny flowers
cute card
one of my fav again from you
hugs
Monika (see you around my friend)

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute Billie. Loving the delightful colours and little flower arrangement.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patricia Alvarez said...

Your card is adorable Billie. I love the image in the flag. Hugs, Patricia

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Billie. Wendy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Billie love the colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Helen F. said...

Oh Myyyy, what an adorable card! This Time To Share is so precious and your coloring is beautiful, Billie!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Jo x

Unknown said...

So cute! Great job with the colouring! Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Michelle said...

What an adorable card! Great image and you have showcased it well.

Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!
Hope to see you back again soon :)

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie, love how you added the two little girls on the banner. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Jackie C said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

PaperCutsForU said...

I love the shading of their hair! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

Patricia Alvarez said...

Me again Billie :). Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Hugs, Patricia

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Cazro said...

A super sweet card. I Love your colouring . Thanks for joining the fun at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie how are you? This is such a super, super, sweet card and I just love the little flowers too with the sequins in the centers! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Michelle said...

I still think your card is agreat. I love your colouring and the colour you used.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

Vic said...

Aww..this is so cute - they look like they are sharing secrets... and the flowers are gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Helen said...

Great card - love the bright colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Judy V said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

Jean said...

Such a cute card, love the image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge, Jean DT XX Hope to see you again xx

Jean said...

Such a cute card, love the image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge, Jean DT XX Hope to see you again xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie!
This is so super cute. I just wanted to remind you that you can enter ANY digital image into the challenges at www.cre8tivehandsfriends.blogspot.com and I also wanted to let you know about a fun Blog Hop taking place this week - you can see details on my blog today - www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your wonderful cards in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate your participation SO much.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Fliss said...

A really cute card Billie and the image is so sweet.
Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday.
Fliss DT x

CreaMelanie said...

What a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs Melanie, DT

Natalie said...

Sweet image, what a darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!