Thursday, August 20, 2015

My last wedding card Mr. & Mrs. tying the knot

Thursday August 20, 2015
 
I hate messes and when I looked at my craft table I still had my dies, stamps, papers all over it from the last wedding cards I made for a co-worker.. well before I cleaned it up I decided to make one more card.. This is what I made. I kept it so simple. I didn't want to use a cream card behind the designer paper so I used some blush simon says ink and just went down the side so the base is cream color inside  and added this designer paper from My Minds Eye and stamped the sentiment from Simon Says and added some Simon Says hearts. The gray hearts I brushed with Wink of Stella.. I hope you can see the glitter to it. Soft but noticeable.  I am sure I can find someone to buy this card.
Now I have a nice clean desk so I can start my next project with a clear mind.. I'm just that way..
 


Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #73 - atg
Crafty sentiments - atg
Die cuttin divas #229 - celebrate
Penny's paper crafty #241 - atg
Word art Wednesday #197 - atg

recipe: simon says die, stamp, ink, mme dp




3 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Monika Reeck said...

I love that long sentiment and adorable CAS design in this card Billie
jump to other card you made much adorable card I am sorry if I cant catch up all
was not good internet connection in Croatia :(