Sunday, July 19, 2015

Congratulations on your baby

Saturday July 11, 2015
 
The other day when I was making my cards for babies I die cut this strip from PTI die. I did not like what I was trying to do so I put it aside.  Well I was playing around and came up with this card. The hands are Inkadinkado and I fussy cut them out. I put them on a circle die from SB. Stamped congratulations from SS. Rounded the corners with my corner chomper..
NOW I have put the stamp set away.. I am done with baby cards..
 

Challenges:
4crafty chicks #255 - c and s
Creative fingers - atg
Sister act #115 - atg
Hiding in my craft room #208 - lots of layers
A*muse studio - atg

recipe: very vanilla su, dcwv, scraps, inkadinkado hands, ss ink, ss sentiment, sb die, pti die, corner chomper




3 comments:

Leah said...

Great card!

Leah said...

So beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

cute hand of the baby
the color is great for baby boys or baby girl card
I love that big sentiment Billie
which company is it
awesome made..
hugs, Monika