Monday, June 22, 2015

Ooh La La #183 - Happy Birthday / Be good and if you cant

Monday June 22, 2015
 
It's me again.. Woo Hoo I am still Guest Designer at Ooh La La.. I get the whole month.. I am so lucky. This is
 
 
I am guest designer at Ooh La La so I got to use some great digi papers.. If you didn't see my June 8th postings.. scroll down and see the awesome digi papers by Ooh La La..
 
I think I am addicted to digi papers.. Tell me these aren't BEAUTIFUL.. I dare you. I drooled all over them.. I love the turn back page, the woven paper..all of them.. There are more than the few that I used in the file.  I just love the looks.  This is Seaweed wrap digi's by Ooh La La.
 
The theme is Happy Birthday so I found a cute sentiment by the rubber café that I thought went great with the image and then the happy birthday is from paper trey ink.  I used SU card base. 
 

Challenges:
Sister act #111 - atg
Left of center #83 - ribbon/twine/fibers (ribbon)
Creative corner - bling it out
Simply papercraft #7 - atg
Scrapping4fun #44 - birthday

recipe: Ooh La La seaweed wrap digi papers, su card stock, scraps, ribbon, rubber café sentiment, pti happy birthday, 1/2 pearls by pizzaz.




6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

wow yes
your DP is adorable
and the image is so beautifully colored
again adorable card Billie
love the way you did with that paper on the right edge
hugs, Monika

TangledBlueRose said...

Really wonderful card! I agreed the digi papers can be so addictive! Love the ones you chose. Fabulous image and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center! Hope to see you again soon!~kim

Unknown said...

Such a fun card! Lovely sentiment Thank you for joining us at Sister Act this week!
Kamila DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

What a fabulous card!Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Scrappind4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Alli Devine said...

Billie this is gorgeous so glad you have joined us as guest designer at Ooh La La this month Alli (DT) x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Wow Gorgeous card, great job
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogpsot.com