Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Inspiration Destination #26 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES / the more that you read

Wednesday March 25, 2015
 
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Robyns Fetish
 
 
 I chose to use the image Katie Reading.. I knew as soon as I got her what I wanted to do. I love how my mind goes to work and it comes out like it's suppose to. I used the die from PTI notebook page and stamped the MFT sentiment on it. I then die cut out some various letters from lil inker die and just added them at random places and added some little su punch flowers and a ms leaf and viva pearl pen drops in the center of the flowers. I colored the image in copics.. I used su pase and simple stories dp and scraps.  I also used a white gel pen for the little dots on her collar. 
 

Challenges:
Sister act #98 - atg
Creative fingers #72 - atg
Craft your passion #254 - atg
Scrap creations - pastel
Digi choosday wk 12 - lots of layers
Doodle pantry #3 - anything goes - digital
Papertake weekly - a cut above

recipe:  Katie reading/robyns fetish, su base, simple stories dp, scraps, lil inker letters, pti notebook die, viva pearl pen, su flowers, ms leaf, mft sentiment, copics.




5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Billie love the colour's and fabulous image
Dianne xx :)

Michelle said...

She looks so gorgeous. Great sentiment and papers you used for this card.
xxx Michelle

Monika Reeck said...

soo cuutee little lady
and agree with that nice sentiment
I love the color choice again on this card and that Alphabet I know it hehehe I have from you much...may I ask you
how did you glue that tiny ABC
i dont know which glue should I used..I have tombow and I have glosy accent as glue..
please advise dear Billie..
hugs, Monika
PS: Cute card on this post :)

Unknown said...

Cute card, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Digi Choosday
x~KateE~x DCDT

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx