Saturday, February 21, 2015

Catch the bug / Bingo - Happy Birthday

Saturday February 21, 2015
 
 
You know how to play bingo... just choose any three in a row..
 
 
 
 
this is the BINGO card to choose from. 
 

I chose the right side vertical - BORDER (washi tape) FLOWER (flower) 3D OBJECT (the sentiment kinda has 3D effect and the flower also)  I hope

It's time for more birthday cards and my SIL birthday is next month so I thought this would be a great card for her. She loves to play the piano and sing so thought this would be perfect. She's such a fun exciting lady. 

This is my card.. I wanted to use these candles for some time, its called candle set   I had a fun time coloring them and making them come alive.  I used my lollipop flower when I hope is considered 3D.. and some awesome sentiment dies from PTI.. very festive card.


Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. #299 - clean and simple
Scrap and craft #3 - birthday
Crafty catz #267 - for a special lady
Sister act #94 - atg
Creative fingers #68 - atg

recipe: candle set/ctb, bazzill, scraps, pti die, su punches, washi tape, bg brad, copics, wink of stella, stickles




6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

What a fun birthday card. All your designs are so colordul!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Happy birthday to your SIL. I agree the candles are so fun and happy and yes, you brought them to life. You the happy and beautiful 3d flower. Your SIL is going to love the card.

Suzi Mac said...

A fabulous Birthday card, love the layout and design. Thank you for coming over to play at Scrap & Craft. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun Birthday card Billie. Love the cheerful colours and the lollipop flower.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.Marlene DT

Monika Reeck said...

Funny Candle Image
I love your home made flower
and nice add of that sentiment DIE cut Billie lovely DP you have and great coloring again...sweet bday card that can make someone smile big I believe it..hugs, Monika